- Dr. Bach's original 5 flower "rescue" formula plus cleansing crab apple
- Fast-acting relief for high-stress situations and trauma (traffic jams, emotional upsets, public speaking, fear of flying, dentist visits, accidents, faintness, etc.)
- The best remedy for pets. For calming or if they are under the weather, add 4 drops to small water bowl. May be used to neutralize past trauma in rescue animals. (If animal cannot drink, drops may be rubbed behind ears.)
- Works instantly to neutralize trauma and restore calm
- Taken at onset of stress or illness helps to maintain strength and prevent further imbalance
- Useful for hospital visits, both for patient and their family members
- Magical all purpose remedy everyone should keep on hand
*Please avoid taking more than one formula at a time, as it lessens the effectiveness. (First Aid Kit is the exception and can be taken at any time.)
HOW TO CHOOSE:
Pick the formula that most relates to your feelings and emotional state overall, at the moment. If some of the symptoms listed do not pertain to you, the formula will still be effective in treating the symptoms you do have. An inappropriate remedy will not hurt or cause adverse reaction.
Take 4 drops under the tongue every 10-15 minutes until effects are noticed.
*May be applied externally to injuries, burns, bruises, bites and rashes. Dilute by placing 4 drops in 4 oz. water and mix. Soak gauze in liquid and apply compress to the skin or attach soaked bandage with tape.
Organic brandy, spring water, flower essences of: clematis, cherry plum, crab apple, impatiens, rock rose, star of Bethlehem
"Hi Alexis, I wanted to let you know how much I love my flower remedies and how wonderful they have worked for me! I took First Aid Kit in a traffic jam recently and I actually almost enjoyed sitting in traffic haha. It was totally relaxing and I felt mellow and chill- amazing in Seattle traffic jams. Thank you again, your flower remedies are truly amazing!"
— Angelina, Seattle, Washington
"I looooove my First Aid Kit! It replaced xanax on planes for me and in stressful situation on the road."
— Gregg, touring musician, Los Angeles, California