Ditch your Dry Shampoo
Don’t just cover up with gritty powders and a strong fragrance — effectively remove dirt and oil from your hair and scalp with our non-stripping, color-preserving, micro-spray.
Made with a delightful blend of Certified Organic Lavender Alcohol and a gentle, sugar-derived cleansing agent; Coco-Glucoside.
Save your style a few days longer, refresh after a light workout, sanitize your yoga mat, travel light, create beachy waves, get rid of that pesky cowlick, or just have a lazy, ‘I don’t wan’t to do my hair, but want to feel fresh’ day — we’ve totally got you covered.
refresh and go
- Lavender Alcohol is a gentle, non-drying, non-stripping, purifier and deodorizer made from nonGMO grain and Lavender. Non-flammable.
- Coco Glucoside cleanses the scalp and hair. Adds texture.
- Rice Extract helps hair retain moisture and prevents fly-aways.
*Alcohol (SDA 38B Lavender Oil), Water, Coco Glucoside, ^SD Alcohol 40-A (and) *Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract (and) *Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract (and) *Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (and) *Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract (and) *Equisetum Hiemale (Horsetail) Extract (and) *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract (and) *Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Extract (and) *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, *Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Glycerin (vegetable), Citric Acid.
*Certified Organic. Total formula is composed of 100% Naturally-derived Ingredients.
^Certified Organic ethanol (drinking alcohol) denatured with pure essential oil(s). This ingredient is non-toxic and non-drying in the proportion used for this formula; it is necessary to suspend our blend of certified organic plant extracts. The primary function of the alcohol is as a vehicle to transport the active ingredients to the scalp’s surface and to allow them them to penetrate.
How to use:
- Separate hair in the area you want to cleanse and refresh.
- Holding nozzle approximately 3-4 inches from scalp, spray lightly at the root; repeat this process on all desired areas of scalp, then massage in with fingertips. Do not over saturate!
- Finish by rubbing area of application gently with a dry/damp cloth to remove excess product. This step is essential to the effective removal of dirt and oil.
- Blow dry for best results.
- We suggest having a ‘relationship’ with Eterniti to keep feeling fresh on day two, tree, four or five! For best results, start the day after you shampoo and repeat daily to maintain a clean and fresh scalp until your next shampoo. Eterniti is not a shampoo substitute.
toxin free • sulphate free • paraben free • cruelty free • biodegradable • vegan