This radically-different soothing renewal treatment is bursting with formidable anti-inflammatory phytonutrient infusion, collagen-fostering vitamin C ester, high-content of antioxidants and replenishing essential fatty-acids to lower oxidation damage in stressed tissue, allowing the skin to be hydrated, nourished and youthful. The Rare IndigoTM beauty balm is supercharged with clinically-tested rare extract of the indigo plant and potent anti-inflammatory, chamazulene-rich actives, making this skin-renewing balm an opulent skin treat.
From the royal color of the violet-blue indigo, to the tantalizing aroma of the luxurious essential oils, the balm is formulated to thoroughly indulge and pamper your skin and spirit. Being centered, being calm, being sensual all day long – that is The Rare IndigoTM.
The Rare IndigoTM beauty balm is an art and science of skincare.
1 oz / 30 ml
Aroma: Crisp with vanilla-sweet undertones, highlighted with refined florals of rose, helichrysum, ylang ylang, chamomile and iris. The Rare IndigoTM offers a sophisticated aromatic experience that envelopes your senses as you open your jar. It swirls around your nose like a refreshing night-air, only to dissipate, leaving you relaxed, and renewed.
The RARE INDIGOTM helps to:
– deliver youth-enhancing hydration and optimal moisture balance for a healthy complexion
– calm inflammations, acne, eczema, rosacea, dermatitis and other skin irritations
– lower oxidation damage in stressed tissue
– promote skin’s natural healing abilities
– restore elasticity to dull, prematurely aging skin, fade wrinkles, age spots and reduce puffiness
– empower long-term skin health
Your MAHALO Moment (how to use)
The Rare IndigoTM balm has a uniquely-soft and creamy consistency which differs from our Mahalo Balm
or other balms on the market that are generally solid in room temperature.
The suggestion of “a little goes a long way” is most appropriate, as a drop of this concentrated potion is all you need to nourish your thirsty complexion.
RENEW—for your daily beauty ritual:
• Begin by by cleansing, exfoliating and toning—am and pm
• Smooth about 1/2 or 1/3 pea size of balm between your palms and fingertips, then gently rub your palms together to melt and activate the balm
• Press palms firmly all over face for 40-60 seconds. The pressing technique allows for ultimate penetration of the actives into skin, and avoiding to stretch the skin that may cause wrinkles.
• Pat an extra drop under eyes to soften wrinkles, scars, soothe puffiness and dark circles
• Allow balm to penetrate for 5 – 10 minutes before applying sunscreen or make-up
CALM—soothe targeted skin irritations:
• Begin by gently cleansing and toning the skin (if your skin is irritated, avoid daily exfoliation)
• Gently pat a small amount of the balm into problem area, avoiding to stretch the skin
• Repeat as needed
Skin type: ALL. Best for normal to oily skins and especially those concerned with signs of aging, wrinkles, age spots, acne, irritations, eczema, dermatitis, dryness and more.
cannabis sativa (hemp seed) oil*, astrocaryum murmuru butter*, orbignya oleifera (babassu) butter*, sclerocarya birrea (virgin marula) oil*, vitis vinifera (grape seed) oil*, camellia japonica (thea seed) oil*, aleurites moloccans (kukui) oil*, euterpe oleracea (acai) oil*, in-house biodynamic proprietary infusion (astragalus, chamomile, comfrey, gromwell, hibiscus, indigo)*, polygonum tinctorium (indigo) extract, achillea millefolium (yarrow) oil*, matricaria chamomile (chamomile) oil*, helichrysum italicum (immortelle) oil*, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) oil*, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot fcf) oil*^, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*, boswellia frereana (frankincense) oil*, rosa damascena (rose) oil*, ubiquinone (coenzyme Q10), daucus carota (carrot seed) CO2 extract*, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate (vitamin C ester), non-gmo mixed tocopherols, vanilla planifolia (vanilla) oil, rosmarinus officials (rosemary antioxidant) CO2 extract, iris pallida (orris butter) oil