Top Products for Keeping Your Hands Clean
As more of us slowly venture back out into the world, protecting ourselves is now very much top of mind.
It’s normal after months of isolation, lockdown, and staying inside, to feel scared and apprehensive, unsure and unsafe about venturing into the world again. If you are one of the many essential workers* that the rest of us owe so much, the sudden influx of people into your workplace might suddenly have you on edge too.
The one thing we can do in addition to wearing face masks and respecting the two-metre distance between each other is to wash 👏 wash 👏 wash 👏 our hands!
Here’s our list of soaps, hand sanitizers and hand creams to keep your mitts clean and smooth, and to keep you and everyone around you protected.
First up, the new “must-have” of 2020 and beyond. These days, it’s wise to carry hand sanitizer with you at all times.
- Soak Hand Sanitizer leaves no sticky residue and contains 62% Ethyl Alcohol.
- Living Libations Illume Hand Sanitizer can be used on hands, as well as sprayed on face masks for extra protection.
Wipes are a new necessity to keep in the car or in your bag when doing errands.
- Consonant Skincare Come Clean Cleansing Cloths are a natural alternative and keep hands and face hydrated and clean.
Since we’re all doing it all day now, we may as well be using a product that delights us with clean ingredients and an uplifting scent. Keep a pump bottle next to every sink in the house to make sure everyone is washing their hands every time.
- Lovefresh Hand And Body Wash in Grapefruit or pear is a perfect soap for the kitchen or bathrooms.
- Captain Blankenship Grapefruit & Palmarosa Sea Mineral Soap is a great choice for kids.
- Consonant Skincare Healthy Hand Hygiene Set contains both hand wash and hand cream.
To attempt to rectify the consistent hand-washing, you’ll need a hand cream or two (or three) to keep skin smooth and hydrated.
- Pai Fragonia & Seabuckthorn Instant Hand Therapy Cream Take this one out with you.
- 100% Pure Vanilla Bean Hand Buttercup Give this one to your kids.
- Lovefresh Hand & Body Lotion in Grapefruit or pear. Keep this one next to the soap in the bathroom or kitchen.
- Crawford Street Frankincense Hand Cream is a pretty jar that perfect for the nightstand so you remember to liberally apply hand cream before hittin’ the hay.
- Consonant Skincare Intensive Therapy Organic Hand Cream is the go-to for extra-dry hands.
*From all of us at CF, we’d like to give a shout out to the essential workers: Thank you so much for your work in this crazy time. You’ve made our lives better and safer because you showed up.